Twisty Little Passages
An A-maze-ing Game Book of Unique Dungeon Crawl Puzzle Adventures
A never before seen blend of puzzle, maze and dungeon crawl in a book!
Your copy will be shipped from our distribution center in the US.
Please allow a week for shipping in the US, and 2-5 weeks for international orders, depending on where you are in the world.
Guide Ren, the Elkassi spy, on an exciting, danger-filled journey to overcome evil and save the world from dark forces.
Can you survive the Twisty Little Passages?
- 27 campaigns across multiple story chapters! Each area is a fully illustrated, handcrafted puzzle to solve.
- Mark your progress directly on glossy laminated pages with a fine-tipped dry-erase pen as you navigate immersive and perplexing mazes.
- Easy to learn. Starts simple and steadily ramps up in difficulty, with serious brain-teasing challenges all along your journey.
- Get keys to open doors to new paths. Find secret exits for an extra challenge.
- Wield powerful weapons and armor.
- Defeat dangerous enemies and avoid devious traps.
- Discover magical artifacts, life-giving elixirs and enchantedtreasure.
- Prepare yourself to conquer the deadly boss at the end of each level.
- Riddle your way through each puzzle. Discover the correct solution to complete the area and advance the story.
Learn how to play and try out some sample puzzles:
Prototype rules (PDF, 9 MB)
Demo Puzzle 1-1: Kradra Dungeon -- keys and locks tutorial (PDF)
Demo Puzzle 1-2: Underground Caverns -- combat tutorial (PDF)
Demo Puzzle 1-3: Abandoned Hub -- armor tutorial (PDF)
Demo Puzzle 1-4: Roach Nest -- weapon tutorial (PDF)
Demo Puzzle 1-5: Kradra Prison Escape -- multiple enemies tutorial (PDF)
Special thanks to these Kickstarter backers!
Emily aka Ezlo
Frans Van Rooyen
Larry Raab - ThePhunny
Michael and Amy Clark
Ryan Berry (RoboBob3000)
surrealcanine (Brian Shepard)
Tai von Ble
Terry Wilcox Jr
Trick Question (A. Wolf)
Felix 'Bendy' McStein
Joel "Quadko" McIntyre
Michael C. Martin
Simon J. Stratton
Christopher & Eileen Wood
Isaac and Henry Butikofer
Karl Horton - 76th Sky watcher
Mega Vault Games
Michael S. Repton